Friday, April 28, 2006

Out Taking Photos...


... not cooking! Food posts coming soon.

A few days ago, when we had some spectacular sunshine, I strolled around my yard snapping photos of flowers, foliage and herbs. The yard is full of these "chameleon" spiders right now. They change from soft yellow to chartreuse to pink and are a joy, and sometimes quite a surprise, to encounter. The rose is Gertrude Jekyll. Click on the photo to enlarge. And since a rose may be used in a number of culinary ways, I'm sending this along to Kalyn's Herb Blogging Weekend #30 as a second offering this week. Kalyn is not only a tremendous cook with a prolific collection of recipes on her blog, she's my favorite low carb guru and an endless source of inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, thanks for saying such nice things about me. The rose is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I will do my best to respond to your comments and questions so feel free to write to me here. Sorry for the comment moderation but it helps to keep the spammers at bay.