Monday, January 9, 2006

Low Carb January!

Elise over at Simply Recipes has declared January to be a low carb month. Sam at Becks & Posh is asking for low sugar desserts in her Sugar Low Friday this month. And Kalyn at Kalyn's Kitchen is featuring phase one recipes from the South Beach Diet in the first two weeks of January. Right up my alley! I'll be posting two desserts, a persimmon flan and a cherry clafouti, featuring low to no sugar, low fat and, hopefully, downsizing the use of flour. I'm busy in the kitchen working on a flour substitute for the clafouti. Check back before the month is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I will do my best to respond to your comments and questions so feel free to write to me here. Sorry for the comment moderation but it helps to keep the spammers at bay.