Thursday, March 27, 2008

Simona's Room With A View

This is the view that my friend Simona sees while seated at her desk in her cozy office space warmed by a cheery woodstove. I took this photo this morning, a beautiful North Coast day if ever there was one, and if I didn't also have a west-facing view, albeit one of redwoods not ocean, I would be so jealous. I have food-related items to share, just no time to share them. Soon though. Very soon.






Copyright © 2005-2008, Christine Cooks. All rights reserved

7 comments:

MyKitchenInHalfCups said...

That is a "get no work done" view! Beautiful.

Peter M said...

I love the sea, swimming in it, walking th shores, listening to it, watching it. Simona is a lucky gal.

Paz said...

Beautiful view.

Paz

Anonymous said...

Lovely view
Anne

Simona said...

It is indeed very soothing and inspiring to look at the ocean: it is never the same.

Mimi said...

Oh lovely! Balm for my eyes!

Jann said...

You have got to be kidding! How BEAUTIFUL-just the perfect way to start everyday!