Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas To All

Copyright © 2005-2010, Christine Cooks. All rights reserved


Lydia (The Perfect Pantry) said...

Wishing you the happiest of holidays!

katiez said...

What a pretty lane!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
(And your duck breast with lentils looks fantastic! I see that on my table New Year's Day!)

Christine said...

Thanks Lydia and katie. Happy New year to you both. It will be some version of Hoppin' John on my New Year's Day table, Katie. The addition of a little seared duck breast is mighty tempting though. Glad you like the lentil recipe.

elvira pajarola said...

Cara Christine....I am glad to be back in time an wish You and Your Dearest a
with a lot of sunshine, happyness and health!!!!

All my very, very BEST WISHES TO YOU!!!!

ciao ciao elvira

Sophie said...

I wish you & your family a happy 2011 filled with joy, good health & good food!

PS/ did you get my Christmas card yet?? It was snet more then 2 weeks ago!!

Mimi from French Kitchen said...

I cannot believe I did not post a comment here!

Here's hoping the entire CC family has a wonderful 2011!


Christine said...

Happy New Year to to, Elvira, Sophie and Mimi. Here's to a wonderful year!