Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

To all my blogger friends, my dear family, and circle of close friends:


I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving.

I truly am thankful for you all.


Because Mr CC and I will be having Thanksgiving around a different table than mine this year, I would like to point you to a post I wrote several years ago, filled with links to some Thanksgiving dishes I've made in the past.

The moldy salad is there, as well as side dishes, soups, and a not-to-be-missed cranberry chutney.


I'll be back on December 1st with a litany of winter recipes.


Take good care, travel safe, eat thankfully, and enjoy!










Copyright © 2005-2009, Christine Cooks. All rights reserved

3 comments:

Simona said...

You two have a good time. By the way, we should do a movie night again soon, don't you think?

Sophie said...

I hope you have a great time for Thanks Giving!!
Enjoy!!

Have a great feast! Have you recieved the package yet???

Christine said...

Yes, we definitely should do another movie night Simona!

Hi Sophie, The package arrived today! I'll email you.